3. The Administrator processes Users’ personal data in accordance with the rules set out
in Regulation (EU) 106/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016. on the protection of individuals concerning the processing of personal data and
on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”) and the Act of May 10, 2018 on the protection of personal data (i.e. Journal
Laws of 2019, item 1781 with amendments).
4. The legal basis for the processing of User data by the Administrator is:
4.1. article 6 sec. 1 lit. a GDPR – i.e. the data subject has consented to
processing your personal data for one or more specific purposes;
4.2. article 6 sec. 1 lit. c GDPR – processing is necessary to fulfill the obligation
legal obligation imposed on the administrator.
5. Regalia sp. z o.o. will process Users’ personal data for a period
necessary to achieve the purpose of data processing or for a longer period, if any
the obligation will result from the provisions of generally applicable law.
Processing of personal data and cookies
6. Personal data of Users using the Website will not be transferred to countries
third parties and subject to profiling.
7. Personal data of Users using the Website will not be processed in any way
automatic, except for data contained in cookies.
including in particular in accordance with the provision of art. 173 of the Act of July 16, 2004. Law
telecommunications (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2021, item 576, as amended).
9. Cookies are small text files sent by the Website and stored on
the User’s computer, containing information related to the use of the Website by
10. Cookies used by the Website may be temporary or permament.
11. Temporary cookies are deleted when the browser is closed, while permanent cookies are stored after the User has finished using the site and are used to store information.
12.1. adapting the content of web pages on the Website to the User’s preferences
and optimizing the use of websites – in particular, these files allow recognising the User’s device and properly displaying the website, tailored to his individual needs;
12.2. creating statistics that help to understand how Users use websites, which makes it possible to improve its structure and content.
13. The user agrees to store or access cookies by
Regalia sp. z o.o. using the settings of the browser installed on the device
User. Failure to change the browser settings by the User is tantamount to
14. In each case, the User may block the installation of cookies or delete permanent cookies using the appropriate options of the web browser. In case of problems Regalia sp. z o.o. advises you to use the help instructions of your browser or contact the manufacturer or supplier of the browser used by the User.
16. In addition to cookies, Regalia sp. z o.o. may also process data customarily
collected by Internet system administrators as part of the so-called logs or files
17. The information contained in the logs may include, among others: IP address, platform type and browser, Internet provider and the address of the website from which the user has accessed the Website.
18. Certain subpages within the Website and other means of communication with the User
may contain so-called “web beacons” (i.e. electronic pictures) that allow you to
receiving information such as, for example, the IP address of the computer to which it was uploaded the page on which the web beacon was placed, URL number page, page load time, browser type, as well as information contained in cookies, in order to assess the effectiveness of advertising by Regalia sp. z o.o. This data will be archived and used for the purposes of statistical analysis and assessment of global User traffic sites. These data will not be combined with the personal data provided by Users.
19. The website uses Google Ads marketing by Google Inc. (1600
Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA), which allows you to address
A user who visited the Website and became interested in an offer with targeted advertising to
Google partner network websites. Therefore, when you visit the Site, it is created
cookie file enabling recognition of the User when visiting the website’s advertising partners of Regalia sp. z o.o.
20. As part of the Google Ads Remarketing function, behaviour analysis may occur Users for targeted product recommendations and advertising based on them interests. The data stored in the cookie is not combined with other data User’s personal data in order to create his profile. By using the Website, the User is informed about the need to consent to the processing by Google Ads Remarketing of data in the manner described and for the purposes indicated.
Scope of personal data processing
23. Regalia sp. z o.o. processes the following personal data of Users obtained for
through the Website, including in the process of registering and setting up an account by
23.1. surname and name,
23.2. e-mail address,
23.3. Phone number.
24. Providing the data by the User is voluntary, but necessary for registering and creating an account on the Website.
25. The User’s personal data is processed by Regalia sp. z o.o. based on voluntary consent of the User and in cases where Regalia sp. z o.o. Is authorized to process this data on the basis of generally applicable law applicable.
26. In cases where the processing of the User’s personal data takes place on the basis of his consent, the User has the right to withdraw it at any time moment. Withdrawal of consent by the User does not affect compliance with the law processing of personal data by Regalia sp. z o.o. in the preceding period of withdrawal of consent.
27. If the User expresses additional consent, Regalia sp. z o.o. will be able to process personal data for marketing purposes, including in particular for the purpose of sending commercial information to the User by electronic means regarding goods offered by Regalia sp. z o.o.
28. Consents to the processing of the User’s personal data for marketing purposes
may be withdrawn by the User at any time. Declaration of withdrawal of consent
should be sent to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Providing personal data
29. Personal data of Website Users may be made available:
29.1. public authorities and state offices or other entities authorized under the law, or performing tasks performed in in the public interest, or in the exercise of public authority – on the basis of and to the extent resulting from the provisions of generally applicable law,
29.2. and entities related to Regalia sp. z o.o. processing entrustment agreements personal data, including marketing, consulting, IT companies, suppliers software, entities providing hosting services, law firms.
Personal data protection
30. Regalia sp. z o.o. makes every possible effort to secure the processed data Users’ personal data and protect them against unauthorized access by third parties. Regalia sp. z o.o. applies all necessary security measures for servers, connections and the Website to protect personal data. 31. Taken by Regalia sp. z o.o. activities in the field of personal data protection may however, prove insufficient if the User does not comply with the rules security, which in particular concerns not sharing this data with third parties. Regalia sp. z o.o. indicates that the Site will never ask Users for provide personal data.
User’s rights regarding the processing of his personal data
32. The User has the right to:
32.1. access to my data and receive a copy thereof;
32.2. rectification (correction) of data;
32.3. deletion of data (in accordance with the conditions set out in Article 17 of the GDPR);
32.4. data processing restrictions;
32.5. object to data processing;
32.6. lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority referred to in art. 4 point 21 of the GDPR, i.e. the President of the Personal Data Protection Office;
32.7. withdraw consent at any time without affecting legality processing based on consent before its withdrawal,
32.8. other rights, if they result from the applicable provisions of law generally applicable.
33. In cases concerning objections to further processing of personal data Users are requested to contact us at: email@example.com.
34. The User has permanent access to the data processed by the Administrator in within your account on the Website.
35. The Website may contain links to other websites from time to time. Such websites operate independently of the Website and are not in any way supervised by Regalia sp. z o.o. Other websites may have their own policies regarding privacy, regulations or other documents regarding their functioning, which the User should read on their own.
36. Regalia sp. z o.o. is not responsible for data processing by administrators of other websites. VIII.
Questions and concerns